Tuition fees and payment methods explained
All tuition fees are per year, unless stated otherwise, and the fees are fixed for the period of study (fees for some programmes do not include examination registration fees).
A level: £9,500 per year
A level + English Language: £11,500 per year
A level + University Preparation Programmes*: £13,500 per year
*Subject to entry criteria
Above tuition fees include the cost of:
- College Bus Pass
- College Gym Membership
- Social Programme
We also offer English Language courses and 2 year Vocational and Higher Education courses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Bank transfer: Make your payment to the following bank account:
Recipient: Gower College Swansea
Bank name and address: HSBC Gorseinon, 1 Alexandra Road, Gorseinon, Swansea, SA4 4NJ
Sort code number: 40-22-15
Account number: 41546317
IBAN number: GB36MIDL40221541546317
BIC number: MIDLGB2158H
Credit or debit card: Make a payment in person at one of our college sites.
A refund will only be given if:
- a course is cancelled by the college and no suitable alternative is available
- a student's visa refusal is a result of an error made by the college
No refund will be given if:
- the student has broken the law or conditions of their visa and, as a consequence, is required to leave the country
- the student has broken the college's Student Code of Conduct and is required to leave the course
- the student wishes to leave the course of their own volition
- the college has issued a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) and the subsequent visa application is unsuccessful for any reason other than an error made by the college.
For further details please refer to the Gower College Swansea Refund Policy.