International Application Process
Follow these five steps to apply for a course at Gower College Swansea
- Complete and submit an online application form or download, complete, save and email an application form to email@example.com
- Email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colour copy of your passport photo page
- Academic transcripts over the last 2 years (officially translated into English and signed and stamped by your school)
- Ielts for UKVI certificate (if available at time of application)
- Supporting documents (reference letters, academic/personal achievement certificates etc.)
- We will then arrange a Skype Interview to discuss your application.
- If your application is approved, we will issue you with a conditional offer.
- If you accept and meet our conditions, we will issue you with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number which is needed for your Tier 4 (General) visa application*.
*We will only issue a CAS when:
- You have met the college’s academic entry requirements
- You have paid the requested amount of tuition fees detailed on your conditional offer
- You are applying within 3 months of your course start date
- You have provided evidence to us that you meet UKVI Tier 4 (General) visa application requirements i.e. proof of maintenance funds and health checks (if applicable).
PLEASE LET US KNOW THE OUTCOME OF YOUR VISA APPLICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR PLACE AT THE COLLEGE AND ARRANGE FOR YOUR SAFE ARRIVAL IN THE UK.